Our Class

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Hello

This is our English Class blog spot.


This is our English class.

Write a description of yourself the first time you post (write) something.You can read examples of descriptions if you click on the first two links that appear in the posting Interesting Links for English Reading and writing

This is Marion's description:

My name is Marion and I come from Ireland. I have been in Australia since 1978. I live in the suburb of Caringbah, in southern Sydney, with my husband and three daughters. They are 20, 18 and 14 years old. Their names are Lucy, Claire and Katie. I teach English at St. George TAFE and I love my job. It is very interesting and I enjoy meeting people from different countries. Most of the students are very good at coming to class on time and regularly doing their homework! I think I am very lucky to have such good students! When I am not teaching, I like reading, listening to music, walking on the beach or watching good movies. I also enjoy travelling and learning more about other cultures.

This is mine:

My name is Rosa. I come from Spain and I have been in Australia for nearly twenty years. I teach English at a TAFE college in Sydney and I love my job.
I live in a beautiful suburb of Sydney close to the city. It is next to Sydney's Little Italy, Leichhardt, where we often go for pizza with my husband and two sons.
I like reading, going to the cinema, swimming, bushwalking and being with my friends. I enjoy travelling and I visit my family in Spain regularly.



Teachers Marion & Rosa with Yana


You can spend some time practising your English if you click on this link. There are many games and information to help you with your vocabulary and grammar
English Grammar & Vocabulary Games
More English practice
Languages by Countries

Labels: , , , ,