Our Class

Thursday, August 12, 2004


Yi Ming and Noha

Yi Min

My name is Yi Min. I come from China. My parents live in Shanghai, China.

I'm fifty-two years old. I'm 163cm tall and slim. I have light skin. I have a round face and wear glasses. My nose is small, and I have a small mouth. I have always got long wavy brown hair. I always wear a jacket and pants.

I'm married and live in Banksia wiht my husband. I'm a housewife, but I go to TAFE to learn English four times a week. I like listening to music, and I prefer country music. I like watching movies, but I don't like horror movies. I like to read books. I like knitting jumpers and I like designing clothes. I like cooking, but I don't like speaking English, specially I don't like to write because English is so difficult for me.


Noha

My name's Noha. I come from Egypt. I'm 26 years old, married but I haven't got any children yet.

I've got black hair, big brown eyes, a small nose and a round face. I wear glasses. I always wear casual clothes when I come to school, but I wear track suits at home.

This year I'm studying very hard and I can understand a lot of English. I'm friendly with my classmates.

In my free time I go for walks and I go shopping. Sometimes I listen to Egyptian music.


Labels: , , ,