Our Class

Monday, October 11, 2004

Going Global

Interesting news everybody! Our blog is going to Portugal and Spain. As I told you, Teresa Almeida d'Eça gave us permission to link to her blog and she also put a link to our blog in hers: Have Fun with English

Go to Have Fun with English, read the e-mails we wrote to each other and answer the following questions:

  1. What adjective do I use to describe Teresa's blog?
  2. What adjective/s do I use to describe my students ?
  3. What does it mean to benefit from looking into your students work, links etc. ?
  4. How do I close (finish) my first e-mail?
  5. What is the meaning of VImp?
  6. What does Teresa call her students?
  7. What do you have in common with Teresa's students?
  8. What should you be careful about? and why?
  9. What does EFL stand for?
  10. How long has Teresa taught?
  11. How can you ask why? or How come? in a different way?
  12. How does Teresa close her e-mail?

    This is what Isabel Perez said:

    Hi Rosa,
    thanks a lot for including my site in your links, of course you can link anything you like. By the way, I like your way of using a blog for the English class. I'm starting a course about Webquests in two weeks and we'll also see some other aspects of teachings on the Web. If you don't mind I'll show your blog as an example.
    keep in touch
    Isabel
  13. Now you ask questions about Isabel's message. Write at least 3 questions and post them in comments.
  14. Go to Let's Blog and try to decode (find the meaning of) the mistery message Teresa put on the left top corner.


Well done everyone and please visit Have Fun with English and Let's Blog


Labels: , , ,